Our Medical Therapy
Physical, Occupational & Hand Therapy
Our team of rehabilitation professionals works closely with you and your physicians to design a medical therapy program that addresses impairments and functional limitations. At NWH, physical therapy is always provided one-on-one by a therapist—not by aides or assistants, ensuring the highest quality care, greater patient education and maximizing the results of each visit. Our innovative Post-Rehab/Wellness program enables former patients to safely continue their program in a supervised and familiar setting.
Request an appointment online or call 914.458.8700.
Michael Silverman, Director of NWH Rehabilitation Services of Chappaqua Crossing
We are proud to be the rehabilitation facility of choice for patients from across Westchester County and neighboring Putnam and Fairfield counties.
Patients come to our Rehabilitation Program for:
- Concussion Rehabilitation
- Rehabilitation after hip or knee replacement
- Training on Alter G Treadmill (anti-gravity treadmill)
- Rehabilitation for stroke, MS, or Parkinson’s with LSVT
- Gait or balance retraining
- Vestibular rehabilitation and help with vertigo
- Sports medicine services
- Hand therapy and custom splinting
- Help with speech or swallowing difficulties
- Relief from back or neck pain
- Cancer rehabilitation and lymphedema care
- Cognitive rehabilitation