Contact us: 914.458.8763.
Our team of highly skilled speech language pathologists are here to serve individuals and families to provide the best available evidence-based practice and considers the client’s preferences and values.
Our Speech Language Pathology department is part of the Northwell Health Rehabilitation Network and Sports Therapy and Rehab Services (STARS). Our therapists collaborate with their patients to enhance and restore functional ability and quality of life to those with atypical communication and swallowing difficulties.
Our therapists possess a variety of advanced trainings and certifications to better provide care in the best and most evidence based manner.
Personalized, One-on-One Treatment
Treatment starts with an in-depth discussion about your personal goals, and a complete assessment of your specific needs and current limitations.
Your individualized speech therapy is designed to help you return to all aspects of function.
Specialized Speech Language Pathology Programs
- Concussion Rehabilitation
- Swallowing Rehabilitation
- Voice Therapy (nodules, polyps, bowing, low volume, raspy quality, chronic cough)
- Neurological Rehabilitation (Stroke, Parkinson’s disease, ALS, MS, Myasthenia Gravis)
- Speech and Language Rehabilitation
- Oncology Rehabilitation to head and neck
- AAC- Alternative Augmentative Communication
- Modified Barium Swallow Studies
- Lee Silverman Voice Treatment for Parkinson’s disease
Our Speech Language Pathologists at Northern Westchester Hospital at Chappaqua Crossing are ASHA certified and are NYS licensed. This newly redesigned and lively facility caters to a vibrant patient population. Our therapists collaborate closely with the other members of your healthcare team to help you achieve the best possible outcome from your treatments.
Meet Your Speech Language Pathologists
We're committed to providing the best and most comprehensive speech therapy care. To learn more about our personalized, one-on-one speech and swallowing therapy, call us at 914.458.8763.